100% Natural. Cruelty-Free.
cleanse face + body wash
For all skin types
Gentle and deep cleansing soap that leaves your skin clear and glowing.
African White Soap is a traditional soap that orginated in Ghana, West Africa. The soap is handmade and is made with locally harvested plants. The ingredients for white soap are roasted plantain skin or cacao pods, palm oil, palm kernel oil or shea butter. These ingredients contain antioxidants, vitamins and moisturizing properties that provide the soap with the medicinal qualities for which it’s known. This recipe have been used for centuries in Africa. African white soap is much milder on the skin than African Black Soap.
- Helps reduce acne and eczema caused by hormonal imbalances and buildup on the skin
- Reduces dark spots on the skin
- Calms redness and soothes sensitive skin
- Leaves skin clear and smooth
- Deeply cleanses without stripping the skin
- Deep cleans dirt and oil out of pores and prevents breakouts
- Leaves skin hydrated and radiant
Made with love cocoa pod ash, unrefined coconut oil, unrefined shea butter, unrefined palm kernel oil, guar gum and vitamin e oil
Use in the morning and evening
Apply 1-2 squirts of cleanser to a wet washcloth, or loofah.
Gently rub the skin.
Rinse the cleanser off with warm water.
Pat the skin dry.
Follow up with refresh toner to remove excess dirt and oils